 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12928
Re: very ***RARE*** MIB Lego items for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 17:48:39 GMT

This is not a SALE post, it is an AUCTION post, and does not belong in this group.

Then again, you obviously know this, as you also posted in .auction about it too.

Andrea wrote:

Hi,
I'm currently selling A LOT of MIB lego items on eBay (all with a very
low starting bid and without reserve), some of them are promo store
display, others are very old etc etc. If you think you could be
interested, go have a look:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=hiroshi.shiva&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

more will be added next week, among the others:
a working lego wall clock
several store display sets
8680 Arctic Rescue Base
6921 Monorail Accessory Track
6959 Lunar Launch Site
7824 Train Station
4551 Crocodile Engine
a TON (I mean it!) of MIP/MIB sealed early 1980 Train Accessory Elements

etc etc
thanks for reading!
Andrea
hiroshi.shiva +62 on eBay