 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12925
  wanted .... mayan pieces for 5986

hi all, I was wondering does anyone have any of the mayan decorated pieces from the 5986 set for sale ? I'm particularly interested in buying at least one of the dark grey sloped panels ..good price offered ! and some of the 1x8 dk grey bricks also (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: wanted .... mayan pieces for 5986

if you have these pieces please e-mail me at ydoyle@iol.ie (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)