 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12922
Re: Trades, please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 21:05:25 GMT

I guessed what you were thinking of before I opened the whole thead...I
already put one of those together to see if I liked the overall look, after
being inspired by the mounted Ringwraith "action figure", but I gotta
say...it loses ALOT of the effect in LEGO minifig size :(  If you like, I
can however help out with the hoods, capes, heads, and some of the rest...LMK

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Evan Butzlaff writes:
I need 6 black robes (luke style, skiff, not maul style) 6 black pants, and
12 white hands
7 black saddles
5 black horses
6 silver swords
6 black capes
6 black hoods
7 black round head (boba fett style)

Thank you, some of you may be able to guess what I'm trying to do.
:::Cough Cough Nazgul! Cough Cough Cough:::

Thanks alot, please reply, or send me an e-mail @ mad_genius123@hotmail.com
~Evan Butzlaff