 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12917
    M. Falcon parts on GoB - Lions Gate Models —Kevin Wilson
   I just loaded most of the pieces from 4 Millennium Falcons onto my Brickbay store, GoB Lions Gate Models at (URL) if you've been looking for Leia in all the wrong places :-) or you need flying-saucer-undersides, or large saucer tops with quite (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)