 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12913
12912  |  12914
Subject:
Thanksgiving Savings at Bear's World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 17:04:57 GMT

Happy Thanksgiving Lego Lovers,

  As a little treat to the LUGNET community I will give any one who mentions
this add 15% off at my Brickbay store, BEAR's WORLD.  Add that to some
already dicounted prices and save a ton of money.  All I need from you is a
big, "Gobble Gobble" in the comments section of the order.
  Recent addittions include 20 Gaurded Treasures from the Knights Kingdom,
a ton of Harry Potter, and New!! Wild West pieces from my personal lego stash.
  Go to  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mrbear2 for everything you need.

Once again have a Happy Thanksgiving and good all around Holiday season.
Bear and Family