 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12906
12905  |  12907
Subject:
WTB/WTT: Mini Robo Riders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 02:51:46 GMT

I am looking to get ahold of the following:

8003 Volcano Climber
8004 Dirt Bike
8005 Ice Explorer
8006 Swamp Craft.

These sets are European exclusives as well as kaybaya sets. I would prefer
to get the Euro exclusive version as it probably would be cheaper, but the
kabaya version would be fine too.

I can buy them, or I can trade someting from brickfan.
http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com

Thanks for looking.
-Rich