 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12895
12894  |  12896
Subject:
Paradisa 6411 and 6416 boxes up for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 04:19:38 GMT

Hello,

I think that someone out there can put these to better use than I can, since
they are just going to gather dust here.  These boxes are the 1992 European
releases of the Sand Dollar Cafe and Poolside Paradise sets from Paradisa.
They are in super nice condition, no wear of note, and not ripped,
discolored or yellowed.  The inner pink cardboard inserts are included,
although the plastic trays are not.  I am willing to part with the
instructions too, although you'd have to make a decent offer for them.

What am I looking for?

Not a lot really, I know these boxes are not worth too much.  Nearly
anything train or town orientated, ie windows, doors, transparent 'glass'
parts, stairs, unusual panels, whatever... I am open.  I will also trade for
credit at a brickbay store if you run one and want to do it that way.

okay, any questions and offers... LMK.  email contact preferred, but if you
wanna post em here, go right ahead.

cheers!
Joel Kuester #558