 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12879
12878  |  12880
Subject:
LEGO Star Wars UCS X-WING #7191 ($100)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:23:57 GMT

Is anybody out there interested in a Lego Star Wars Ultimate Collectors
Series X-Wing #7191 for $100.00
S&H will be $7.00 anywhere in the US via UPS with automatic $100.00
insurance and I will provide a tracking No.
S&H internationally will be actual cost which will significantly depend on
where you live.
I can get a bunch, so if anyone out there is interested let me know, and
you've got it!
You can look at my ebay feedback ID: mhassi
or you can look at my Brickbay feedback ID: opie
Thanks,
Mark