 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12865
    Harry Potter parts added to my store —Thomas Stangl
   (URL) added many of the parts from 20 4723s today, and some parts from 4722. Most are well below the average prices, often at the bottom of the range. Reminder I also still have the LEGO Pen beads listed under "Other", the pearl ones work really (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)