 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1286
  Minifigs Recieved!

Let me say thank-you to Mark Parker, who graciously sold me 3 hoth rebels, four pilots, and some miscellaneous SW pieces. They just arrived! Ironically, this is actually my first incounter with SW lego. TLG's backordered all my requests:( -Chris- (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)