 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12831
Re: STILL looking for 3x3 plate!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:46:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Assi writes:
Hello Josh,
I've been madly working on sorting over 10,000 parts for my Brickbay Store,
but it looks like I'm still about a week away from posting it all.  I do
have 10 of the light gray corner plates you are looking for though, and I'd
be willing to help you out now, rather than waiting till I get the store
updated. Make me a resonable offer for them and they're yours.
Best Regards,
Mark

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Josh Baakko writes:
I'm still looking to trade for 4 Light Grey 3x3 plates with round corner:
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=30357

Josh

Would you trade 4 for 4 tan ones?  I got a few minifig bodies I could give
too, that I haven't posted to my brickbay shop yet.
Josh