 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12798
12797  |  12799
Subject:
Celebration Store Wide Sale @ Pyrite's Plunder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 03:19:41 GMT

  Greetings All! I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you
for making my run on Brickbay so successful thus far.  In celebration of
1000 feedbacks I am happy to announce that all parts are on sale between
10-25% off. The past few weeks I have been reducing prices & adding
thousands of parts in all categories so there is sure to be something new
for you to see like forest maidens and blue castle maidens in brand new
condition at competitive prices or better!

  Be sure to check out my new splash page too! No minimum order,
international customers welcome! Thanks again for a great first year!

http://www.Brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite

Brett Antaya