 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12789
12788  |  12790
Subject:
Pen beads in several colors, other new parts added to my BB shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 02:25:23 GMT

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=talonts

I've added a bunch of the pen beads, mostly in trans-pearl, as they are
good for lampposts.

I have also added some:
    40 "pumpkin" beads (orange pen beads with a spider and web on one
side)
    15 "globe" beads (blue/green world globe print)
    5 trans-dk-blue beads (good for water coolers when you stack 2)
Also:
    10 green beads
    10 yellow beads
    10 trans-pink beads
    10 trans-purple
that are listed with pics of the trans-blue bead (until I can get the
proper pics posted).

All of the pen beads are listed under OTHER.

I'll probably be listing the Bionicle Limited Edition pens too - by the
time I got to Downtown Disney, the Lego shop there was all out, and LLC
only had 15-20 left (though they said they MAY have some more in their
warehouse).

I've also added a bunch of other parts, including:
1x4x6 black door frames with yellow doors
2x2 INVERSE yellow corner slopes
2x2 white round bricks with Octan printing
4 x 3 x 3 Light Grey Panel with Porthole (Divers)
45 1 x 2 Trans-Yellow Slope (YES, trans-YELLOW)
1x16 yellow Technic bricks
4 x 4 x 1 Black Windscreen
"Brown Bangs" minifig head

--