 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12780
    WTB: Top $ for Dk Gray Adventurer's Car Body —Daniel Siskind
    I'm in dire need of as many dark gray Adventurer's car body elements as I can get get! This piece made up the cab of the truck in 5988 Pharoah's Forbidden Ruins, which is the only set that has it in dark gray (I believe). I will be willing to pay (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB: Top $ for Dk Gray Adventurer's Car Body —Klaas H. Meijaard
   I'm not exactly sure which part you mean, but do check out set 2541. Is it in there too? If yes, buy to mint sets in my BB-shop.. more parts, less money. :-) (URL) Klaas ---...--- Daniel Siskind schreef: (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)