 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12779
12778  |  12780
Subject:
Catalogs for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:42:07 GMT

Hi everyone,

as I continue my clean-up, I have found a couple of older Lego Catalogs, that
some of you may find interesting. These are the promotional catalogs which were
available in shops in Denmark to show the new sets coming out. The ones I have
is:
- Promotional catalog 1994
- Promotional catalog 1995
- Promotional catalog ???? (but the BSB is listed as a new set)
- 3 smaller catalogs with accessory packs, prob around 1995-1999
- 1 Belville poster

Let me know if you are interested in these.

Kind regards from
Christer

Christer_Stoltz@Hotmail.com