 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1277
1276  |  1278
Subject:
*MYSTERY SET*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 07:17:38 GMT

There is a Belville set that I want but yet I can't find it anywhere.
It was never available in the US, came out in '97 as 5875, and is
similar to 5874  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5874 .
Anyone who has it want to sell or trade?  I am also looking for some
5855s (Riding Stables)
I'm looking to the European Community for this one-- can anyone get
these sets?

-John