 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12760
    Pirate minifigs for trade —Christer Stoltz
   Hi everyone, going through my stacks of Lego this weekend I discovered I had more Pirate minifigs than I need; Since I also collect Castle, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading minifigs? What I have: - Bluecoats - Redcoats - (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Pirate minifigs for trade —Paul Ferguson
   1. Where are you located (so we can guestimate whether this is worth doing after shipping costs). 2. What is the condition of these figs you're offering? (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)