 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1276
    FS/T: 4543 Railroad Tractor Flatbed —Joseph Boeke
    Hi All, I have an extra 4543 Railroad Tractor Flatbed that I'd like to swap or sell. The set is complete, with instructions and box. The box shows some wear (it has been stored ina bigger moving company box) -- other than that the set is in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)