 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12758
12757  |  12759
Subject:
Discount in bricks4you.com - please help me to get rid of these parts :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:55:00 GMT

Hi Everybody,

I have the past days schrolled through all my stuff in my store, link:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=torquay

During that session has I discounted 100's of items with 20% (many of them
was already very cheap) because I want to get rid of these parts before I
get out and use a lot of money on new exciting lego to put into my shop :-)

I really hope you'll consider to take a look in the shop, and hopefully will
you find some interesting parts to buy.

All orders of USD 300.00 or more that contains for minimum USD 100.00 of
discounted products will get free shipping with airmail and insurance all
over the world. This offer is only valid untill the 5th November 2001.

Thanks for your time,

Morten

PS: My items is generally of a good quality (see my praises on brickbay or
ebay, username on ebay is bricks4you.com). Shipping is always in safe
shipping material to prevent damages.