 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12729
12728  |  12730
Subject:
Brand New Castle Female Minifigs @ Pyrite's Plunder - Huge Variety!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:24:31 GMT

Greetings!

  I have added a variety of the forest wench, pirate wench & blue torso
queen to my Brickbay store Pyrite's Plunder for your purveying pleasure but
thats not all! Here is your chance to get her just the way you want her! For
$10/each you can choose which head headgear/hair & legs to put with your
favorite torso! Here is how this will work:

  E-mail me with your torso (green, blue or red) request, please include
primary & alternate choices for headgear/hair, head & legs. I will reply
with confirmation that either I have your primary choice(s), can get your
primary choices in 'x' days, or am unable to provide your primary choice as
some parts are limited. Once we confirm your order I will enter it into my
Brickbay store as a reserved part for you and from there it will flow like a
standard Brickbay order (no minimum order, first class shipping costs,
international buyers welcome).

  Please note the following limitations: green rag style hats & peaked
maiden hats are not available. Blue 2x2x2 slopes are not available. Black &
Red 2x2x2 slopes are limited...plenty of white ones! Queen Leonora heads are
not avalable for this offer.

  Special offer! Just want the torso so you can make your own variations?
For $8/each the blue or green can be yours! The red pirate wench torso is
only $4.50/each - just email me with quantities!

Thanks for stopping by!

www.Brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite

Brett