 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12724
    Tie Pilots and set 7146 —Matt Penney
   Would anyone be interested in all the parts to set 7146 (Tie Fighter) without the 2 figs for about $11? I need about 10 tie pilots (or more) for a project I'm working on. I'm open to ideas if you think we can work something out (perhaps several (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)