 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12712
12711  |  12713
Subject:
Like to trade?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:23:26 GMT

Hello,
     Would anyone like to trade?  I have pirate/castle/harrypotter and town.
I have space
pieces too, if you know the part number I may be able to find it in my boxes.
     I am looking for paradisa, pink, fire, town pieces... I think you get
the idea.
     My wants-list and trade-list is located at:
http://hometown.aol.com/BrickCityEmail/BrickCityTrading.html

Thanx,
-Shane