 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12704
  Re: Expanded inventory notification, minifig and decorated items

(...) Hi, I havent't forgotten. The DACTA hospital was not complete, but I have 5 instruction cards I will scan soon and make available. Unfortunately, I can't make a list part form these scans, so I have no way to pick the bricks for the set. So, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Expanded inventory notification, minifig and decorated items

(...) Cool....I think I can find the pieces from my collection, or from Brickbay. Hopefully, I can get the "real thing" sooner or later on E-bay.... Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)