 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12690
Re: Wanted - female hair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 14:21:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ed Jones writes:
I need female hair (older "hippy" hair style) in black, red and brown.

Did you try looking on BrickBay? Many sellers now use it and no longer
respond to requests to "email offers" for individual parts. I know I don't.

I just took 100+ pieces of that hair type off the site (by buying it from a
particular store) day before yesterday, so it's out there... or was anyway.

Hope that helps. Mostly when I request things here it is preluded by a "I
tried Brickbay and didn't find any" sort of statement so people know I did
try there first.