 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1269
FT: 20+ smaller lego sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:17:46 GMT

I have a number of sets that I'd like to trade. "Complete" means it has
all pieces (if the set should have stickers, their presence or absence
is noted); sets that have instructions (most don't, but are available on
Kevin Loch's Instruction Site) are noted. I'm looking for any space
sets, complete or incomplete, especially classic space and Blacktron
I/II, but no Ice Planet nor M-Tron. Pieces listed next to the sets are
missing pieces to complete the set; I am also interested in trading for
these pieces.

I also have a number of specific pieces I'm looking for, listed on my
Lego Piece Trading Page at http://members.ee.net/~bwappo/lego. So, with
no further ado....

611 Police Car ('73) (x2) Complete
1560 Glory Glider ('92) Complete with instructions
1561 Stunt Chopper ('92) x4 Complete with instructions
1562 Wave Jumper ('92) Complete with instructions
6016 Knight's Arsenal ('88) Complete with instructions
6235 Buried Treasure ('89) Complete
6245 Harbor Sentry ('90) x2 Complete
6368 Jet Airliner ('85) Missing a computer slant
6508 Wave Racer ('90) Complete
6531 Flame Chaser ('91) Complete
6536 Aero Hawk ('93) Complete with instructions
6594 Gas Transit ('92) Missing complete minifig, small grey
  spool with thread/hose.
6603 Shovel Truck ('85) Complete
6604 Formula-I Racer ('85) Complete
6605 Road Racer ('84) Complete (number slant is somewhat worn)
6631 Steam Shovel ('85) Complete
6634 Stock Car ('86) Complete, no stickers
6657 Fire Patrol Copter ('85) Complete
6660 Hook & Haul Wrecker ('89) Complete with instructions
6681 Police Van ('81) Complete

Let me know if you're interested in any of the above. Thanks!

Adam

bwappo@ee.net