 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12682
Re: Want to swap colors from Blue Tub 3033
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:59:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Erik Olson writes:
I want to swap colors from 3033 tubs. I need white and
yellow, I will trade the red, blue, green, or black share
for share to others who are parting out tubs. (No the
numbers are not equal: I consider 122 green=244 white.)
Quantity should be at least 6 shares, such as all the white
and yellow from 3 or more tubs for colors you want.
In-person trades within New York City would be ideal!

-Erik

I have an entire blue tub filled with white (built once), if you are
interested. (I think from abt 8-10 3033's) I sold all my yellow, otherwise
I'd offer you those as well.

If you really need the yellow as well, I guess this isn't of much help.

Jonathan