 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12666
  Staircase Question...

I have 20 copies of the Forbidden Corridor set with the moving staircase. I was wondering if anyone could give me any input on wether I should sell these as complete staircases, or if I should sell the pieces individually. More interested in what (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Staircase Question...

(...) I for one, would be more interested in the complete staircase assembly, rather than individual pieces. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)