 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12633
  Re: znap parts and heavy cargo

(...) I wish I'd known you were doing this. I would sent you to our old Brickbay image depository created a year ago that houses the Znap pictures you mention. I know they are available as I was the first to offer Znap via Brickbay. For the record, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: znap parts and heavy cargo

(...) lol Well that's hindsight for ya I guess. IIRC, at first there wasn't even a znap category until I requested it, and then a while later some (what seemed to me to be) rather vague descriptions and no images - I wonder what happened. A casualty (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)