 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1262
Re: Seeking Imperial Guards, BT-I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 17:52:20 GMT

Hello,

Have a couple of Imperial guards I could scare up.  I am looking for classic
castle figs:  full size lion, black falcon or crossed battle axe crests.  Body
armor and old time helms with moving face shields a plus

very respectfully,
herko

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Hey, everyone-

  Well, I'm going to cast a feeler and see what happens.
  I'm in search of the following BT-I elements:

  1) minifigs (the classic black, as it were)
  2) decorated elements (the three-triangles)

  And the following Imperial Guards elements:

  1) Imperial Guards soldiers w/ epaulettes and backpack
  2) Imperial Guards flags

  I have various bits and pieces stretching back to 1973,
  but I can trade Classic Space minifigs, SW biker scouts,
  other various pirate fellows, Wild West soldiers, or
  just about any other element one might need.  Email me
  and let me know what you've got, and we can hammer out
  a deal.

  Thanks,

  LFB

  PS:  Gary, I've still got your wheels here on my desk!  :)