 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12609
  RE: Wanted: 4051 Nesquick Rabbit

Well, it's fairly obvious that collectively, we want a whole bunch of these things. I think it's worth writing Nestlé in Germany and asking if we can't get a quantity in one shot, so that's what I intend to do. Here's my tally of who has chimed in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Wanted: 4051 Nesquick Rabbit

I've added mine (2) to the list below, and updated total. (...) Paul Ferguson - 2 (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Wanted: 4051 Nesquik Rabbit

I'll buy 10 more :) Since I won my others off ebay! Thanks... Mel P.S if they are a reasonable price (to our Aussie currency), I'll buy a total of 20!!! Mel - Australia (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.de)