 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12576
    WTB: Infiltrator / Podracer 2-pack, MIMP: $50 —Kevin Johnston
   Folks-- I collect the SW multi-packs *in the packaging*. The Infiltrator/Ani's Pod 2-pack is the only one (that I know of) not available in my area. I will pay $50 + shipping from US/Canada for one set: READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS BEFORE JUMPING ON THE (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Lugnet Roolz! But can I cancel from the web? (was: Re: WTB: Infiltrator / Podracer 2-pack, MIMP: $50 —Kevin Johnston
   Found what I was looking for-- offer closed, thanks for reading. I looked for a web-UI way to cancel posts, but I didn't find one. Is there one? Kevin (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)