 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1257
FS: 1806 Aquanauts Paravane Polybags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 01:55:49 GMT

I've got some interest for the 1806 Aquanauts Paravane from 1996.  It is a
little diver on a jet-ski looking thing:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1806  These are new, sealed
polybags, retail is $1.99.

I'm going to get some on Monday, and will take orders for others, name your
quantity, for $2.50 each.  I will ship for $4.05 USPS Priority Mail,
insured, regardless of quantity.

E-mail me if you're interested with the quantity you want, and the minimum
quantity you will accept, remember shipping is fixed at $4.05. I'll accept
money orders (USPS preferred), and will ship after I receive payment.  I
will see how many I can get and confirm quantities and cost via e-mail early
next week.  Do not send me an e-mail unless you seriously want some and
intend to purchase.

Thanks for the interest,
-Rob Doucette.