 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12557
  Highway Construction set#6600 for $65 including S&H.

Hi all, I have for sale one <set:6600_2> Highway Construction. I am asking $65 including shipping to a US address. This item is new in its unopened box. Originally sold for $80. I will ship outside the US, but shipping will be a little more. Please (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)