 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12552
    star wars stoorm troopers —Michael Dickinson
   I want to build an army of stoorm troopers any body got any suggestions or want to sell some get back to me.And yes i know they are only available in one set. (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: star wars stoorm troopers —Martin Scragg
     (...) If you can wait, some of the small 2002 sets will have a couple of them. This will be a much cheaper alternative. Check out (URL) for the 2002 set details (You may have to go into the archive section). Martin (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: star wars stoorm troopers —Matt Penney
   I'd like a few tie pilots but refuse to pay $4 each for them. If you have a few and are willing to trade or sell for about $2 let me know. Besides no one wants as many pilots as troopers right? :) Matt (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)