 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12548
Re: Jason Punt (Kahuka's Quest) (Bad Seller????)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tamyra Teed writes:
Has anyone else dealt with Jason Punt? Know his whereabouts? talked to
him in the last 18 days?

I paypal'd him some money for items off Brickbay on the 30th, I've
e-mailed him at 2 different e-mail addresses and have gotten no
response.  My next step will be to file Fraud charges with PayPal unless
someone knows of a good reason to not do this.

I hope there's a good reason for the lack of contact, besides that he's
run off with my money and possible other's.

If you know anything please let me know.

Tamy

I've bought from him in the past, with good results. I'd give him a little
more time before I did anything drastic.

-Marc Nelson Jr.