 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1254
FSOT: more discontinued sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 20:55:10 GMT

Happy Eastern to everyone,

here are some eggs that i found in a secret store. most sets do not
original directions anymore. or the mint directions have been
exchanged with used ones. the reason is that i am a really freaky
collector of original directions. but i have enough pieces floating
my house already so i do not want to keep the sets.
that means the boxes have been opened (i am very experienced in
opening tear-open boxes so that they can be closed again) and the
pieces are still in their polybags (except for some very old sets
that never had polybags inside the box).
i am mostly interested in trading the stuff for directions and sets
from my wishlist. but i will sell them for cash too. sent me a note
if you find something that interests you. sent me a note also if
you are interested in my wishlist.

here are the numbers of the sets that are offered:

200 bendyarm family - sealed
270,272,273,292,293,295 homemaker accessory - sealed
4011 without directions
6481 light and sound construction crew, no directions
6811 pulsar charger - 1 sealed, one with used directins
6848 strategic pursuer - sealed
6851 try wheeled tyrax - with near mint directions
6877 vector detector - with near mint directions
6950 mobile rocket transport - sealed
6972 polaris I space lab - sealed
8640, 8660, 8842, 8846, 8849, 8851, 8852, 8862 (sorry i don't have
names for this sets at hand), all without directions

rufus t.