 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12526
  Matt Hein Feedback

Well, I don't know where to put this, but I figured there should be somewhere to post successful transactions; I bought several sets from Matt Hein, so this is one vote of confidence that if you buy from him too you'll get your Lego promptly! Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)