 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1252
1251  |  1253
Subject:
Lego movie trailer right heah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 19:59:48 GMT

Everyone should check this clip out at www.speakdesign.com/josh
This is the scene where pietra(the foundling) gets drunk in the middle of
performing an operation on the king that will turn him into a zombie (The full
movie is fifteen minutes long and can be bought from me if you are so inclined

     Josh
              (needs quicktime3 which you can get for free at
apple.com/quicktime)