 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12515
Re: WTB part from 4549
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:32:14 GMT

I don't think that service pack is available as it's not on the S@H site.

Adam

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Walsh writes:

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message
I'm not sure how successful I'll be with this attempt, but I will anyway.
I'm looking for a part from set 4549 Road N Rail Hauler,
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4549 I'm looking for the 'grabber' part from • the
crane truck.  Or even if someone knows the part number for Brickbay. • Thanks.

Adam

This part (in yellow) is still available from LEGO in the 5078 service pack.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5078

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders