 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12495
12494  |  12496
Subject:
Prices reduced, also on train sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:48:05 GMT

Last week I've been reducing prices in my Brickbay shop. These are permanent
reductions, but I expect some sets and bricks to go out fast, so check it out.
I've also added 1500+ slopes, many double convex ones, including 2x2x3 75 double
convex yellow. I listed these at only $2.00 (avg. BB price $5.39...). I've also
reduced prices on Metroliners (4558), clubcars (4547), Crocodile engine (4551),
a 4559, and a neat 7725 small 12 V passenger train. My train track has also been
reduced, both the 4.5 V and (starting at $0.25/piece) 9V track (now starting at
$0.76/piece), have a look. All orders over $50 will receive a FREE bonus set (a
Shell promotion soccer figure, or shell promotion set).
Paul.

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings