 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12467
12466  |  12468
Subject:
Lego Train Sets In stores...I wish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:20:31 GMT

Hi, Im sure someone else asked this question before, but why doesn't Stores
like Toys R US, Toy Works, KB, etc sell Lego Train sets other than the 4561?
A number of years ago, I went to Toys R Us and they had a whole shelf of
Lego Train Items, (9V), like track, 4525s, 4536 Hopper cars, and the
Metroliner-just to name a few. Now all they have is the 4561 Train.

Joe