 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12456
12455  |  12457
Subject:
Sets for trade or sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 23:46:52 GMT

Hey there!

I've got some extra stuff here that I'm getting rid of so I can get extra
funds to build my medieval kingdom. Well anyways, everything here is for
sale, so If you're interested, email me with your offer, or trade list, and
I'll get down to business.Here's what I'm offering.

All sets are  complete, in used condition or better.

6898 Ice Sat V
6518 Baja Buggy
6406 Go-Kart
1762 Race Set
1461 Turbo Force
6824 Space Dart-1
5938 Oasis Ambush (modified set)
6516 Moon Walker
6815 Hovertron
6852 Alien Fossilizer
7111 Droid Fighter
6705 Space Minifugures
6110 Solo Sub

I have these parts for trade, if anyone needs them.

1 white horse with samurai barding.
A small box of old space parts (computers, logos and transparent stuff. used
condition.)
Instructions: 6628 Shell truck, 1984-1985
Instructions: 6621 Fire Truck, 1984-1985
Two 2x2 Treasure Maps
1 8x8 Black Rader dish (blacktron)
2 outward sloping m-tron windows 4x4x6
1 6x3 M-tron logo
2 white pirate walls w/ brick pattern (used)
----------------
Here's what I need:

Pitchforks
Shields (falcon, crusader, round, wolfpack.)
Swords (hard-type; grey, dark grey, black)
Euro Armors
Helmets (grille, visored, bullet, plumed)
Axes (brown, Black, grey)
Walls (grey; decorated)
Figures (falcon, breastplate-blue red or black, axe men, crusader, wolfpack,
forest men, dark forest, peasants)
Bardings (blue or red, both clips please)

Contact information:
For information, or to give an offer, contsct me @

Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!