 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12451
    Trade inquery, Bionicle - Tine/Velux —Kai-Arne Reiter
   I am looking for 3 McDonalds LEGO Bionicle sets, but I am uncertain what to offer in trade. I have a Tine Milk Truck and the Velux House which I could trade away. How many Bionicles sets would each set be worth? Kai-Arne Reiter The Netherlands (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)