 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12449
    Re: What sets have the "witches cauldron" or "fabuland Pot"? —Larry Pieniazek
   See beloe for info but I am very desirous of this part. Jon K has it at Baylit for 3.50 each. I was hoping to do a bit better than that. Well, OK quite a bit better. Please drop me a line if you have some you would be willing to, er, 'part' with... (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: What sets have the "witches cauldron" or "fabuland Pot"? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wow, thanks gang. I think I am all set for this part, believe it or not! Appreciate the help, everyone. (and yes, it's for Skyline. I have a bunch of NLCs and a few WMMs but some time past I opened some of them, and removed the cauldrons!!! (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)