 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12438
  Some Lego "For Sale" Parts, Minifigs, Train Stuff, Bulk..

I've been going through my collection and taking out the things I hardly use or don't have a need for... Take a peek and if your interesting let me know. Some Items do not have prices so make me a Reasonable offer and we can talk... I will be adding (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Some Lego "For Sale" Parts, Minifigs, Train Stuff, Bulk..

(...) What if we're NOT interesting? (1) Can we still buy? FUT ot.fun because this is a typo pounce. 1 - I, of course, do not have this issue. I am extremely interesting. Just ask me! ++Lar (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun)