 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12426
Re: Anyone heard from Mike Stanley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:02:10 GMT

Sorry about that, Matt.  I've been out of town for a family reunion and
business for several days and was behind on my email before that.

I had your order packed the day you made it and held it at your request
(then Brickbay had problems and moved, yada, yada - still haven't verified
all my inventory so you're right I haven't reopened my shop just yet) but I
see now that you did ask me to go ahead and mail it to you.

So I'll do that by Saturday at the latest.  I won't be able to make it home
before the post office closes today or tomorrow and they closed the campus
post office, so it may be Friday before I get a chance to run over there.

Sorry for the lack of communication - my email checking ability was limited
while I was out of town and I'm just now getting caught up.  John just gave
me a buzz and mentioned this, so I wanted to let you know here (and via
email) that I'll take care of this.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Penney writes:
I have had several very positive purchases from Mike's brickbay shop.  His
brickbay shop is currently closed and has been for some time. I wanted to
contact him about an order I had on hold.  He has not responded to my
emails, does anyone know if he is out on business or vacation?  Maybe one of
you other GOB guys?

Let me know,
Thanks,
Matt