 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12397
    FS: Classic Space and Iceplanet! —James Ng
   Hi, I have to let go two of my biggest space ships for yet more castle, the list is a s follows: 6973 Deep Freeze Defender with Instructions and Complete 6980 Classic Spaceship with instructions (falling apart) and guns are replace with similar (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)