 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12368
Wanted: Blue 1x4x5 6 pane doors - Black 1x2 tiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:32:14 GMT

I will raise my offer to 2.50 each for the subject doors. Please contact me
if you have any.

I also need large quantities of black 1x2 tiles (and white ones, but not as
badly). Please contact me if you have at least 50 of the black or 100 of the
white that you'd like to sell...

THanks!