 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12365
  Huge sale in my brickbay shop: bricks4you.com

Hi Everyone :-) I have just spend the last hour to reduce prices on most of my items with 50%, so feel free to go to my shop and see if you need some of my cheap lego, link: (URL) please take a look in my set and minifig section - even those (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  End of Sale in bricks4you.com within the next 24 hours

Hi again, Just want to let you know that my current sale with 50% discount of thousands of items will end within the next 24 hours - so haven't you been in my shop yet, then check it out while it's still extremely cheap - shop link: (URL) added new (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)