 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12340
  KC Masterpieces - free US shipping

To sell the last 107 sets (65 unique items) for our church fundraiser, I'm offering free shipping in the U.S. with a minimum order of $20. For international orders, I'll give a US-equivalent shipping discount. Please check my sale page for the list (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: KC Masterpieces - free US shipping

I am extending my free U.S. shipping (or discounted international shipping) offer through 9/29/2001. Please have a look at (URL) for the list of sets for sale. Thanks, Andreas (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)